Securis offers proven processes, expert logistics, secure facilities and robust infrastructure to ensure unsurpassed convenience, dependability, security—and overall value–for organizations in regulated and non-regulated sectors, including:
- Data Centers
- Financial Services
- Government Contractors
- Government Agencies
- Not-for-profit Organizations
- Professional Services
Typical Client ITAD Challenges
- The client’s obsolete data storage devices are in storage and posing a data security threat.
- The client’s obsolete data storage devices are in storage and occupying valuable square footage.
- The client’s decommissioned IT equipment must be sanitized of sensitive data so that the client remains in compliance with data security standards and regulations.
- The client has accumulated large quantities of sensitive information located on decommissioned data storage devices and delayed destruction of this information increases the client’s risk of a data breach.
- The client needs an inventory record in order to track the data storage devices that have been destroyed.
Specializing in Serving the Demanding Needs of IT Departments
Securis’ services are designed to satisfy the most demanding technical, service and reporting requirements of IT departments. Securis’ unique and proven five-point approach, designed with ten years of experience in secure data destruction and recycling, includes:
- Securis applies a powerful demagnetization process called degaussing that is the only proven method for totally removing all data from a data storage device or electronic media.
- IT Asset Shredding
- Securis provides on-site and off-site shredding of hard drives, electronic media and other data storage devices to render them fully unusable and inaccessible.
- Secure Recycling
- Securis complies with best practices and regulations for environmentally-friendly IT asset disposal complete with a Zero Export and Zero Landfill promise.
- Auditing & Reporting
- Securis monitors and documents the entire end-to-end process for IT assets being retired, ensuring full client visibility, confidence and compliance.
- Secure Chain of Custody
- From asset tagging to inventory reporting to access controlled facilities, Securis ensures a “leak-proof” end-to-end process.
For Business Owners, Executives and Operations/Facilities Personnel
For organizations without an IT function, Securis provides full-service, dependable, convenient and cost-effective IT asset disposal that meets the highest regulated standards for security, privacy and environmental responsibility.