What will 2012 bring?
Seasons greetings and happy New Year!
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued interest in Securis. In 2011, we made aggressive investments in state-of-the-art technology to aid in the secure destruction of all end-of-life data, and we’ve kept our promise of “zero landfill, zero export” treatment for obsolete electronic devices.
We made significant strides in providing our clients with a specialized, high-volume on-site shredding and degaussing service that has the ability to shred up to 2,000 devices per hour. Our goal has always been to provide you with a secure and reliable service and become a true partner in protecting and defending the integrity of your organization’s data storage devices.
We continuously value and appreciate customer feedback as your thoughts have impacted the way we improve our customer service and our service delivery overall. Looking into 2012, our Certified Secure Destruction Specialists are eager to work with you to determine your data destruction risks and needs. We are excited to help you develop corporate data handling policies and procedures and look forward to keeping you up-to-date with the latest and most efficient data destruction options.
As we head into the New Year, we’re excited to let you know that we have plans to:
- Receive our NAID Plant-based Certification for our facility;
- Increase our capacity to serve you better with the addition of a new service truck to our fleet;
- Increase our Operations Staff to continue to serve you in a timely manner;
- Develop an online Customer Portal, which will provide on-demand, easy access to completed job records, past inventories, past certificates of recycling and destruction, and past invoices for customers to download and use for audit reports;
- Continue to host our monthly community event and attend industry shows; and
- With our monthly e-Newletter, Securis Pulse, to keep you on the pulse of the latest in data handling, data security, electronics recycling, and risk avoidance information.
Securis was very fortunate to have a tremendous 2011. The growth and achievements we have experienced can be atributed to the loyal customers we have. In 2012, Securis is committed to ensuring that all customers’ electronic assets are handled and destroyed securely so that your sensitive data is not on your mind. We hope that our work will enable you to concentrate your time and efforts on your mission and experience continued success in the New Year!
Best Wishes in 2012 from all of us at Securis!