Posted Dec 8th, 2011
On the Radio: ‘Secure Destruction’ of Agency devices
Host Francis Rose of Federal News Radio’s Industry Chatter gets the inside scoop from Securis CEO, Jeremy Farber, about the decisions that affect secure destruction of agency devices. Topics include:
- What types of questions should agencies be asking themselves when they are deciding whether or not to destroy data?
- How does a data destruction company provide accountability for reducing liability?
- Is it getting easier or harder to do business with the government?
- What kind of government regulations and requirements affect contracts for data destruction?
- How does degaussing apply to information security in this digital computer age?